San Francisco (California)- Your mind and body go through many small and big changes during and after pregnancy. If you feel alone, emotionless or sad or most of the time for longer than 15 days during or after pregnancy, reach out for postpartum Doula In San Francisco help. If you feel like you don’t love or care for your newborn baby, you might have postpartum depression. Treatment for this, such as therapy or medicine works and will help you and your baby be as healthy as possible in the future.
During therapy, you have to talk to a therapist, psychologist or social worker to learn strategies to change how depression makes you think, feel and act. If you don’t want to go for therapy, take medicines that are prescribed by your doctor or nurse. The most common medicine is antidepressants which help relieve symptoms of depression from the mother and can be taken while you’re breastfeeding. Antidepressants may take two weeks time to start working.
7 moms and 1 in 10 Dads suffer from postpartum depression that is why Doulasbythebay.com is pleased to announce the start of postpartum support services. We have experienced, knowledgeable and certified Bay Area Doulas specialized in postpartum who work with couples to identify what type of support they need. They are experienced with multiples, preemies and special needs babies so we can help your family get off to a great start. However, our postpartum doulas work starts with regularly visiting at your place during the early days after baby’s birth and into the first few months postpartum. We provide direct peer support to families, train professionals in San Francisco and provide a bridge to connect them.
Here are our other postpartum services-
• We provide physical, emotional, educational support to the mom and dad following the birth of the baby.
• We care for the mother, giving her sufficient time to recuperate and relax.
• We assist mothers with breastfeeding issues, one-on-one or over the phone counseling.
• We help reduce family stress by screening for postpartum mood disorders.
• Our Bay Area Doula provides every information needed on baby soothing techniques.
• Doulas in San Francisco help with baby sleep issues along with the day and overnight care.
So, get in touch with our doulas at 415-510 9736 to know more information on our postpartum depression, parenting consulting services and doula school.
Company Name- DOULAS by the BAY
Address: 1201 Liberty St, El Cerrito, CA 94530
Call us: +1415-510-9736